Sunday, January 26, 2014

Make it Happen


We all want to accomplish our dreams and aspirations in life. We strive hard and work tough just to make “it” happen.  And it’s in our own hands if we are going to hit the bull’s eye and achieve! And with that I give to you my outfit post. YESSS! Lately I’ve been into many heartbreaks and heartaches because of certain things. So I wanted to have a drama-ish blog today. (SRSLY?) J Kidding, the inspiration of this blog post is the campaign of Makati, which is “Make it happen, make it Makati” and I shoot this outfit post in Ayala Triangle. And this is it. Hope you like it guys! J 



What I wear: Mint green Polo (Chemistry), Black denim jeans (Jag), Brown leather loafers (Milanos), Brown Satchel Bag (Parisian).


So I got this polo from (Chemistry), what I love about it, is the color. It’s pleasing and cool to the eyes, and it’s very comfortable to wear. Also this color makes your complexion lighter. I got those cute John Lennon sunnies from Divisoria (THE FAMOUS DIVISORIA!!!)! J It’s so chic and cheap, I added it in my look to give a statement and a new outlook.



Brown leather loafers from Milanos. I love this one because of its comfort ability. And you can totally partner it with polo and denim pants as well as with a tank top and a denim shorts. HYPE!!! J


I got this brown satchel bag in Parisian. I love this bag because of its stylish design and the color!!! J Satchel bags are really in and I think everyone has it.  Who doesn't want a satchel bag? NO ONEEEE! J


One of my favourite shots in the bunch, so candid! So me! Awkward but its fine! J



Ayala Triangle is really a place for relaxation. In the fast forward world of Makati this is the place where you can sit down and appreciate the nature and the cool breeze. 


And may I present to you my equally talented and fab photographer! KWEILIN!!! We really had a great time shooting in Ayala Triangle. She’s a damn good and passionate photographer! J Thank youuuuu!



After a long day, we decided to eat in Chef Lau’s Pugon Roasters. MY FIRST TIME!!!! And Im so excited. And please allow me to say that they really have a good choices of food. And a very delicious roasted chicken!!!! YUM!!!


It’s my first time to blog about food. Allow me please? J This is their best seller Pugon roast Chicken. And it’s really good. I love the tenderness of the chicken and the original recipe of it. And the good news is, it’s only 99 pesos. Can you believe that? WOW!!! J



After the Pugon roast Chicken it’s time for dessert!!! We ordered Chunky Monkey cake and their Halo-Halo sundae. And I must say they levelled up the Halo Halo experience that I had. Specially they added soft sundae and it really completed my Halo Halo experience. For the best part, the Chunky Monkey Cake, I just love it! The Chunky monkey cake has chopped bananas inside, topped with vanilla frosting, and the crust! DELICIOUS!!!J



If you have time guys visit Chef Lau’s Pugon Roasters. Surely you will have a great time! This made my day! And they have friendly and good set of service crews! LOVE IT!  :)


So that’s it! Thank you guys!!! Don’t forget to HYPE my looks in LOOKBOOK! J Love you everyone! J


Photos from Kweilin Lagos. J







No comments:

Post a Comment