Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Contemporary


They say fashion innovates in just a snap of a finger, and it is even just a cycle, time to time it changes but we still embrace the conventional fashion. I must say I am a big fan of Vintage fashion. My inspiration with this look is with the contemporary clothing of men back in years. As we all know men back then are into “tuck-ins”. I think the good points of tucking your top is that it gives a new look and angle to it.  Just like what I did with this look, I tucked my polo shirt to look more simple but cutting the edge. J


What I wear: Polo Shirt (Topman), Denim Pants (Dorothy Perkins), Maroon Eye Shoes (Milanos)


What I love about polo shirts is that it never goes out of style. I think for men’s fashion a polo shirt is a must have. For me polo shirts are a relief for shirts, and it really gives an edgier at the same time pleasant look for boys.


Who says polo shirts are boring? With the right matching and with a little bit of fashion-know-how, you can totally rock it! Don’t forget to HYPE my looks in LOOKBOOK. Bye for now! J


Photos from Kweilin Lagos.

3 comments:

  1. Cool polo shirt!! Love the colour combination!
    Anyway, wanna follow each other ?? Just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ines for visiting my blog! YESSS! I would love too! :)

      Delete