Sunday, January 12, 2014

Native


Happy New Year Everyone! I want to start my year with a bang, that’s why I did one of my New Year’s Resolutions, and that is to have my own blog.  I am very happy that it is happening right now. I’ve been posting my looks in Lookbook since last year and I know it’s kind of late to have my looks in my own blog. But at least I have one now. So my first look is Native, and basically it’s all about brown palette. The color brown for me is very natural and you don’t need a lot just to standout, I think the color itself speaks for it!



What Im Wearing: Pink Polo (Dynasty), Brown Cardigan (Mom’s Closet), Thrifted Black Pants, Brown Oxford Shoes (Milanos), Thrifted Brown Belt, Brown Satchel Bag (Hip ‘N Chic Shop)



I got this pink polo from Dynasty, a local store and I partnered it with my mom’s vintage brown cardigan. I just love this brown cardigan because it’s vintage (I love vintage!!!) and of course my mom gave it to me and it really suits the weather nowadays. Btw. I am very happy because my mom supports me in everything that I do, I can say I am a lucky and blessed kid. That is why I named my blog as “Mom’s Closet” because she inspired me to dress up. And some of my clothes are from her closet! (Except for her dresses) J 


This brown oxford shoes are from Milanos. I love these shoes because I can use it in all of my clothes. I can use it wearing shorts; brown pants and still it stand out. And the best part is, it’s not that expensive compare to other oxford shoes. So I can say this is a good buy! 


 I got this bag last year in our Christmas Party. I am very lucky that my partner knows me, and she has a good taste in fashion so she ended up giving me satchel bag. She said she got it from her friend’s online shop which is Hip ‘N Chic. I can say this bag is really hip!



So in our course, which is Mass Communication major in Public Relations, every Friday is a corporate attire day. I am stunned when I saw some of my friends wearing clothes with brown palette. And they're really rockin’ their clothes.


What a good choice, Aztec print dress with brown coat and brown flats, a very sophisticated and trendy look.


The bandage skirt says it all. It really matched the printed top and the black coat. Very stylish yet professional!


What I love about these look is the blue peplum, It standout in the brown skirt plus the chic black bag. What a classy look! I must say my friends really have these fashion senses. Definitely we can speak fashion! J   




So that's it for now! Happy New Year everyone. I hope you get a good one! Don'y forget to hype my looks in Lookbook

Photos from Kweilin Lagos








No comments:

Post a Comment