Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pop Culture


I decided to name my second look “Pop culture”, because nowadays there are many phenomena’s, ideas and icons that become popular in their own cultures. So with that, I decided to hail Rihanna as the Queen of Pop Culture.  I admire Rihanna’s fashion sense, her clothes really ensembles her personality.  I know some individuals don’t adore her looks but for me it’s really a fashion orgasm whenever I see Rihanna’s collection. So my second look is inspired by street fashion style of Rihanna. J


What I wear: DIY Acid Wash Denim Vest, Rihanna Muscle Tee (SM Department Store), Black Jeans (Jag), Maroon Eye Shoes (Milanos)


I got this shirt form Sm Department Store for a very desirable price. When I saw this shirt my heart stops because I always wanted a shirt that has Rihanna’s face on it. And I can proudly say that I’m part of Rihanna Navy! YES! J So when I saw this, I immediately bought it. And I must say this is a good buy! J


And now let’s go to the highlight of this look, the Denim vest. DIY!!!! J It came from my mom’s closet (OF COURSE!!!), the thing that I did for this denim vest is I just soaked it in Zonrox  (Chlorine) and after an hour the color fades and it became exactly what I wanted it to be. Just a reminder: We don’t always shop for new clothes; check your mom’s closet or yours first. Who knows with just a little accessorizing and renovating, you will have your own fashion must have item. J


I got this maroon eye shoes from Milanos; one of my favorite local shoe store. Whenever I look for a shoes I never forget to drop by in Milanos because for sure there will always be a good shoes that will really fit me and my money. J When I saw these shoes, I grab the opportunity to buy it because it looks like an authentic Doc Martens eye shoes. And the best part is it has a friendly price. (Which I LOVE the most!!!) J


They say that the most fashionable people you will encounter are on streets. Dare to do street fashion. So don’t settle for clothes that will not define you. You can have a best impression just in the way you carry yourself and your outfit. Fashion shows are not limited to catwalks or runways; you can turn your own boulevards into a runway just with the right matching of clothes. So that’s it guys! Till next blog post! Don’t forget to HYPE my looks in LOOKBOOK. Fierce & Love! J


Photos from Kweilin Lagos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment