Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sweet Escape


Have you ever experienced that you wanted to escape from reality and just enjoy and appreciate everything? Sometimes we need to stop for a moment and talk to our inner soul, let things happen and have a sweet escape. So last week my friends and I decided to have a 4 day vacation in the middle of the semester, and planned to do nothing and just have fun. But the sad news is we still work for some school stuff but we did it for like 10 hours or less, so it’s still a vacation for us! J We just stay in my friend’s pad and watch a lot of movies and eat and eat and we decided to roam around Tagaytay City, and enjoy the very cold weather. Brrrrrr. And of course I didn’t forget to update my outfit post! YESS! J INDEED A SWEET ESCAPE! YEHEY!! J


What I wear: Oversized Hoodie (Vans), Denim pants (Forever 21), Maroon Eye Shoes (Milanos).



I decided to wear this oversized hoodie because right now oversized shirts, hoodie’s are one of the trends in the Fashion industry. And simply because it will keep me warm in the cold weather of Tagaytay! J I just paired it with denim pants and my favourite eye shoes! J


From Tagaytay with LOVE! J <3 
















"This world is filled with beauty. Allow yourself some time to be nourished with the beauty of this world. Watch the sun rise, gaze at the ripples of water on the lake, listen to the songbirds, feel the breath of the breeze, glory in the colors of the sunset, feel the magic of the moon. This beauty is the air for your soul." Till next blog guys! Love you! :) Don't forget to HYPE my looks in LOOKBOOK! Fierce & Loveeee. 

Photos from Kweilin Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment