Sunday, February 23, 2014

Prints & Brogues


Fashion is a lifetime cycle. It evolves time to time but sometimes it’s just a sequence of past fashion trends. If you wanted to go back in a fashion era, what it would be? If you’re going to ask me I want to be able to go back to every era and experience the different trends in those times. Fashion style is really a necessity even in the past, also nowadays. Many fashion trends are rising in our generation but did you notice that it is fashion trends that came from the old times, it’s just being repaired and modernised. So with that I was able to come up with my outfit post today. As we all know printed polo’s are the ins of the fashion industry and even brogues that was originated in Scotland and Ireland took every fashionistas by storm. A combination of prints and brogues are really fashion orgasm to me. I hope you guys too! J <3


What I Wear: Printed Polo (Vintage), Black Coat (Paul Smith), Black Basic Pants (Mango), Brogues (Salvatore Mann)


What I love about this polo, because of its print; if you will notice it is mini feathers that have different colors! It’s so adorable, limited pieces I guess. And it’s vintage! From my mom’s closet, OF COURSE! Thanks mom! I just wondered how my mom was able to keep this precious piece. HYPE!!!! J



 I got this pair of brogues in a local shoe store which is Salvatore Mann. What I love about these brogues is because of its design that is paralleled to the original brogues from the past. You can feel the vintage vibe as well as the modern accent (MY NEW FAVORITE)! For me, brogues is a must have of gentlemen’s in their shoe rack! Simple yet stylish. J <3

Here are some of my favourite shots! J












Fashion is really a lifetime cycle, dare to be stylish and chic every now and then. And that’s it! Thank you guys so much! Hope ya like it! ‘Till next blog post! Love you everyone! J <3 Don’t forget to HYPE my looks in LOOKBOOK! <3

Photos from Kweilin Lagos

No comments:

Post a Comment