Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dark Side


We all have our dark side. But it doesn't mean it makes us a different or evil one. Sometimes the dark side that we have make us stronger. Nobody’s a picture perfect but we can still be perfect in our own and unique ways.  So with that guys I give to you my outfit post! Yehey! It’s been weeks since I updated my blog. That’s because of some school events and works. It’s good to be back. My outfit post is all about minimalism. Do you agree that less is more? Well if you’re going to ask me it’s a YES! J




What I wear: Black Thrifted Polo, Grey Coat (Christian Dior), Black Basic Pants (Mango), Maroon Eye Shoes (Milanos)


What I love about this piece is that it has a distinct texture and a minimalist design. If you will notice the buttons of it are diamonds (fake diamonds) HAHAHA. And it’s cheap! Indeed must have! Diamonds are just not girls best friends. J


If you'll notice I've been using this shoes for my past outfit posts. I just love this pair! One of a kind, I think. Haha. It is also perfect for my minimalist peg for my outfit! J

Minimalism at it's finest.. These are my fave shots! J <3














So that’s it for now! Hope you like it guys! Don’t forget to send some love by clicking the HYPE button in my LOOKBOOK account! DON'T FORGET TO BE BOLD! Fierce & Love! J <3

Photos from Kweilin Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment