Monday, March 17, 2014

Urban Misfits


Do you ever felt in your whole life that you didn't fit-in in a certain situation? Or you just consider yourself as one of the misfit toys in the society? You know what, we need to loosen up because those terms aren't existing, there’s no such thing as misfits, and it’s just the society that dictates it. We should stop compelling others that there is such thing as urban misfits. We all live in a world that we are all equal, no cool kids and weird ones. Do I deliver my piece well? Kidding! J Okay guys let’s stop the misfits thingy and here it is, my new blog post! J


What I wear: Floral muscle tee (Queen Boulevard), Black Coat (Paul Smith), Denim pants (Forever 21), Maroon eye shoes (Milanos)


GIVENCHY VIBES!!!! That’s what I've said when I first saw this muscle tee from an online shop. I love the new and upbeat vibe of this muscle tee. We all know that floral prints are really in the tip of its iceberg nowadays. It took every fashionista by storm, who doesn’t want floral prints? J <3 I just hope I can have some of Givenchy’s finest pieces. Who knows? SOON. J

I had one of the epic-est Friday night of my life. We attended the High Def Party of UP Broadcasting Association and it was a blast! I had a good time and some of the details, I’ll just keep in me. Booyah! Hahaha. Here are some of my favorite photos! <3

















So that’s it! I had a blast last Friday night. I hope you guys too. J Send some love by clicking HYPE in my LOOKBOOK account. Love y’all!  J <3

Photos from Sharlyn Beltran.

No comments:

Post a Comment