Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Counting Stars


“Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep. Dreaming about the things that we could be. But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard, Said, no more counting dollars. We'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars.” Who doesn’t love One Republic’s Counting Stars? Geez. Im obsessed with that song. Actually One Republic is one of the best!!! J Counting Stars also implies to us that we individuals spend time on chasing money instead of spending time on what really matters. There’s more to life than material things or money. PREACH! Hahaha. <3 Okay and obviously my inspiration for this outfit post is that song. So here it is! J <3


What I wear: Thrifted Blue Stars Sweater, White Button Down (Wall Street), Thrifted Black Pants, Blue Chukka Shoes, (Artwork)




Sweaters are really not up to date now because as we all know summer is approaching but I’m lucky that day was sort off gloomy and kinda cold so I decided to wear them. I got those sweaters from UK, how about that? J No SRSLY I got it from Ukay-ukay (Thriftshop). Hihi. Isn’t it adorable?J I love it because of its unique design and of course I got it for a very cheap price. And the white button down is from Wall Street local men’s store. BUTTON DOWNS ARE SO IN FOR BOYS NOWADAYS! J



Chukka shoes are so timeless, it will never get old. J I got those blue chukkas from Artwork, one of my favourite stores because of their exceptional and unique collection of shoes and tee’s. And my blue triangles socks are from Dickies, I added them to my look to add zing and palette. It kinda work. ;) <3












We only live once and we only have one chance to live here in earth so let’s make it worthwhile. We should go on in life, connect with people, learn new things and grow. I think those are the formulas to have a worthwhile stay here in earth. And that’s it. I hope you like it! And please don’t forget to HYPE my looks in LOOKBOOK. Love you everyone. ‘Till next blog post. J <3

Photos from Kweilin Lagos

No comments:

Post a Comment