Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Aesthetically Classic


Classic prints are in the rage (again) nowadays. If you will notice a lot of clothing line collections are focusing on prints. Prints are really pleasant in the eyes and a fashion orgasm arises especially when it’s in the right order and mix. Prints can stand alone and just be aesthetically classic and perfect. Indeed classic prints never goes out of style. J  It’s been months since I updated my blog. Huhu. A lot of school works. Hell week or I must say hell month finally ends. *I hope. J So allow me to post my comeback outfit blog entry today! Wutwut!!! 


What I wear: Printed polo (Dude), Red Chinos (Dorothy Perkins), Brown Loafers (Milanos)




I have this huge affection in prints, that’s why when I first saw this polo, I decided to buy it right away. What I love about this one is its classic print and its vivid design. To be honest I got this polo from children’s section in SM Department Store. HOW ABOUT THAT? Hahaha. The Perks of Being Petite maybe! Well I must say I should keep my eye on children’s section. Hihi.


Brown loafers for my aesthetically classic look! Yes!! HYPEEE! J


Classic never goes out of style, that’s why I decided to put all these pieces, and in some way it matched! Sometimes we need an eye for classic pieces for us to stay chic and fab. Here are some of my fave/loved shots!! <3
















That’s it for now! Summer is finally arrived!!! Hoping to post a summer look here in my blog. SOON!!! *crossfingers. BTW don’t forget to send some love in my LOOKBOOK account. Love you guys!!! ‘Till next time. J <3<3<3

Photos from Kweilin Lagos.


No comments:

Post a Comment