Sunday, April 13, 2014

Here Comes the Sun


Can you feel that blazing hot afternoon? Putting up your electric fans and air cons in its highest power? Hahaha. The sun comes out!!! It’s finally summer. Welcome Summer 2014!!! <3. Put out your shorts, denims and your light color tops and polo’s, because you will definitely need them!!! I think right now your best pal is your light color outfits because of the blazing hot, that the sun is bringing. You don’t want to look depressed just because of the hotness, still don’t forget to dress up and put your best clothes for this summer! J Also this summer, prints are still on!!! Light, pastel colors and those playful prints and color will be in it’s highest peek this summer. I MUST SAY. J But now allow me to have my light approach, summer outfit post in Mom’ Closet. So here it is! <3<3<3



What I wear: Blue Button Down (W-Brown), Thrifted Denim Shorts, Brown Top siders (Skechers)

I decided to put up these pieces because of the blazing hot! I wanted to look good as well as feel good and be cooled because of my outfit. This summer it’s good to look good but it’s better to feel good. But who says you can’t work both? Just in the right matching and choices of clothes you will definitely succeed and achieved it! J Btw I shot this blog post at Paco Park and the place is awesome. The place looks familiar right? If you watch “Starting Over again” by Toni Gonzaga and Piolo Pascual you know the answer. Hahaha. Going back, the place is the best place to relax because of its nature vibe and cool breeze and I can say it matched my today's outfit. YESSS! And these is my fave photos in the bunch. <3<3<3











And now I introduce to you my fab and chic photographer. Rocking her skater skirt and those printed heels! HYPE!!! <3<3<3




So that’s it guys! Don’t let the blazing hot kill your vibe! Dress up and match the day with a fashionable yet comfortable clothes! Btw don’t forget to HYPE my looks in LOOKBOOK. Thank you guys! ‘Till next blog post.

Photos from Kweilin Lagos 

No comments:

Post a Comment