Sunday, April 20, 2014

Of Summer and Sun


Summer is one of the most awaited season in some. Because summer means vacation and sleepless party nights! Yes! But for some it’s the time for their internship, like me! How about that? Even though it’s summer I still wanted to incorporate my smart preppy look in office in a summer fashion. You can still look professional as well as look summer ready with just incorporating summer palettes in your outfit. And just add a pair of sunnies and, BAM! Instant summer look! And I give to you my summer preppy outfit post! OF SUMMER AND SUN! <3<3<3



What I wear: Pastel Blue Polo (Wallstreet), Denim Pants (Dorothy Perkins), Brown Oxford Shoes (Milanos), Sunnies (SM Accessories)



I got this blue polo from a local men’s fashion store, Wallstreet. I think the color of this polo is very upbeat for summer. It gives a cool feeling in the eyes and the palette of it is summer ready. I know some of the professional’s and office individuals are having a hard time picking the best smart casual look for their everyday work. I suggest that they should dwell and pick light color polo’s for them to be geared up in the blazing hot of the summer. With this kind of outfit they are not losing their professional look and the best part is, they’re summer ready. Isn’t it amazing? Haha. <3




‘Tis the season to show off your sunnies. Sunnies is your best friend this summertime. For the protection of your eyes as well as the accessory to complete your summer fashion. I got this awesome sunnies from SM Accessories. They have this summer accessories that will complete your summer ready outfit and the best news is they come from different colors, designs and cheap price! Summer outfit isn't about expensive collection. Huh? J <3 


I decided to put up these pieces because I wanted to show that you can still be fashionable even though you are in a workplace. And summer is the best season to dress up and experiment your fashion matches and outfits. Summer is not always about showing off your skin but in the right choice of pieces you can still look summer ready, but not showing too much! J Summer is all about positive vibes and fun, so don’t let the blazing hot ruin it. 





















Don’t let this summer past by with no good memories, and turn those blazing hot days as your inspiration for your summer ready outfits! As I always say, don’t let the blazing hot ruin your fashion vibe! It’s always good to caught under the intense heat with your dashing outfit and always wear your confidence. You'll never know where it will take you? ‘Till next blog post guys! Show some love by hitting the HYPE button in my LOOKBOOK account. And please always visit Mom’s Closet! Fierce & Love! Happy Summer 2014! <3<3<3<3


Photos from Kweilin Lagos.


No comments:

Post a Comment