Monday, August 25, 2014

Uncertainty


I haven’t updated my blog in ages. OMFG. School works, events and a lot of commitments coming through. Let ‘em coming! Lol. So please allow me to have my comeback outfit post. Yey! It’s been a while since I posted a preppy, smart casual & corporate-ish outfit that’s why I’m giving you Uncertainty; the play of basic colors and print. I always believe that matching a basic pants into a button down or typical polo will give you a preppy kind of look, and with a perfect brogues and a coat, you will definitely achieve your stylish corporate attire. A lot of people think that when it’s corporate it should be the typical coat and a trousers and black shoes are the only option you have, but actually it’s a no. Corporate attire nowadays are free and wild spirited, it’s you who will put the ensembles and pieces that will perfectly fit each other. Corporate attire is never boring unless you let it be. Just always keep in mind “Confidence coincides perfection”. Walk as if you’re wearing the most luxurious and expensive designer clothes of all time but the reality is you’re just wearing your confidence plus your favorite fashion picks.



What I Wear: Printed Button down (Oxygen), Blue Basic pants (Chemistry), Black Coat, (Markus), Brown Brogues (Salvatore Mann)


Printed Button down from Oxygen.


Brown Brogues from Salvatore Mann.


And here are my rare fave shots! Enjoy! <3











Who says corporate attire is boring? HELL NO!!! Haha. Till next blog post people! Please visit my LOOKBOOK account and hit the HYPE button if you do love my today’s outfit: Uncertainty. Thank you guys for visiting Mom’s Closet. So much love. <3

Photos from Kweilin Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment