Sunday, August 31, 2014

Break Free


They say life is about making choices and it’s a journey of sadness, bliss and breaking free. In breaking free we were able to go out of the box and leave our comfort zone. Just like in fashion, Fashion is all about innovations, creativity and even breaking the society’s norms and just being you. Fashion for me is the same way I learned how to ride a bike; scared but reckless. There will always be voices that will hold you back, don’t mind them and break free. That’s why I give to you my today’s outfit post; Break Free. Thinking of what I should wear is like taking a math exam, it’s so hard but when I found the perfect match it’s so fulfilling. So when there’s nothing to wear, I always turn to my tank tops and shorts and just add a snapback and a wraparound polo and it’s just give me a lazy couch potato outfit but totally not boring. Totally rad and, break free street fashion style. 



What I Wear: Animal Print Tank Top (Chicabooti), Black Polka Dots Shorts (Oxygen), Gum Shoes (Milanos), DIY-ed Ombre Denim Polo (used as wraparound), Blue Snapback.


Taking the animal print tank top and joining the bandwagon. Got this Animal Print Tank top from Chicabooti, a female clothing line but I was able to pull off this tank top. Yes! 


Black Polka Dots Shorts from Oxygen, Gum Shoes from Milanos & DIY-ed Ombre Denim Polo.

Here are my break free fave shots! Enjoy! 


















In life and in fashion, breaking free will lead you into two things, it’s either you will have the best decision of your life or it will give you a lesson that will help you to be a better individual. So that’s it homies! Thank you and please keep on reading my blog! J BTW I’m also celebrating my one year anniversary in Lookbook. Yehey!! Pulled off 46 looks, 330 fans and gained 1,829 karma! Thank you oh so much guys! One year and still counting! Wohooo. Please HYPE my looks in LOOKBOOK most specially the newest one; Break Free and click the FAN BUTTON if you do like my style. And keep on checking Mom’s Closet for my fashion outfit posts. Thank you guys & God Bless! <3

Photos from Faye Almojuela. 

No comments:

Post a Comment