Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Red


Jersey Fashion is on the trend nowadays, that’s why I got my own fashionspiration of Jersey Fashion, Red happening now on my blog. Who would ever thought that sports clothing can take a scene in the fashion lime light? A lot of celebrities locally and internationally are taking the runaway in their Jersey fashion. Jersey top and a ripped jeans plus sneakers will just take your fashion sanities into a whole new level. 


What I Wear: Baseball inspired Jersey top (Thrifted), DIY-ed Acid Wash & Ripped Jeans (Human), Free Run 2 sneakers (Nike)


Got this jersey top from a thrift store. Thrift shops never fails me to find one of a kind pieces. Yey! Totally rocked my Jersey inspired OOTD. 


Got this jersey top from a thrift store. Thrift shops are the best place for one of a kind pieces. Yey! Totally rocked my Jersey inspired OOTD. 

Here are my favorite shots! Hope you guys like it. <3








Jersey Fashion took everyone in the fashion industry by storm, why? Because of its ruggedness and at the same time cleverness. You can never go wrong with a jeans and a Jersey top. Till next blog post loves. Thank you and please HYPE Red in LOOKBOOK. Love y’all. <3

Photos from Kweilin Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment