Friday, January 2, 2015

Heroes


Let’s start the year with a bang! I’m so happy I was able to make my first fashion blog entry this early. I really wanted to start my year with doing the thing that I really love, with so much enthusiasm and positive vibes. 2014 was one of the most outrageous years of my life and I’m very thankful that I was able to learn and acquire new things. I know 2015 will be awesome and flawless and let’s just claim it! I can’t wait to know the new fashion trends this year but for now here’s my new fashion blog post, Heroes. It’s all about how sportswear can be the alpha and the omega of this year’s fashion style bible. Who knows? We all know 2014 is all about basics, normcore, power dressing and athletic leisure and I know sports-inspired outfits will not say goodbye this year and it’s just starting.



What I Wear: Jersey Top (SM Youth: Tee Culture), DIY Distressed Acid Wash Jeans, White Button Down (A/X), Basic White Sneakers. 


I know everyone goes gaga with jersey tops and sport-inspired outfits and Tee Culture of SM Youth has it! I love how this piece goes along with the top fashion designers and brands who loves also to bring sports into fashion like, Givenchy, Topshop, American Apparel, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc by Marc Jacobs and a lot more. What I love about this style is that it’s speaks a lot on who and what is the youth nowadays. I believe that youth are the fashion movers and forces today. We are versatile, and we are the dupes of fashion and we love it! Haha. This are the sartorial pieces that gives me such fashion orgasm, reinventing classics and taking urban style to the next level. I’m looking forward for more graffiti-esque graphics style this year! I know 2015 has it! And I’m so EXCITED!


I partnered my jersey top with a distressed jeans to emphasize the ruggedness and the grunge chic vibes of this style, and I added my basic white sneakers and white button down for wrap around to add sophistication and comfortability to its minimalist vibe. Distressed jeans has always been one of my favorite fashion invention and I consider it as one of my fashion uniform. And that pair of white sneakers is one of a kind, it will give you thousands of identity and a power impression. 

Here’s my "Heroes" favorite snapshots! Enjoy! <3













*Before I end my blog post I want to greet you guys a Happy New Year! Let’s keep everyone’s awesomeness this 2015! Let’s make this our year, and keep every moment worth the while. Keep shining everyone and undeniably stylish. From my family to yours again, Happy New Year! Hope we all have a blast!




I know 2015 would be as stylish as 2014 and let’s hope for more fashion forces and breakthroughs! Just always keep in mind that there’s no problem in riding to the new trends but more importantly “you” should know your own/personal style and always keep that confidence high. Till next blog post! Don’t forget to HYPE Heroes in my LOOKBOOK account and all my other looks. It’s my 50th look in LB! Yey! Congrats to me! Lol. I’m looking forward for more hyped looks. And I hope you continue supporting Mom’s Closet. From the bottom of my heart, thank you everyone! Love y’all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment