Friday, May 23, 2014

Youth in Revolt


I know the first thing that popped out in your mind, hipsters. Never mind that, youth nowadays are making their own stand and personas. It’s a revolt on the fashion perspective of the youth of today. Fashion for youth is their way of saying that this is me, this is the things that I stand for. Not just because I wanted to impress through my clothes but I wanted to express and direct individuals on who I am. An outfit is only as good as the one who carries it. So might as well wing it and just carry it! With my outfit today I wanted to exemplify a day-to-night ensemble, from the chic to the totally trendy. Youth in Revolt now in Moms Closet!!! <3<3<3 



What I Wear: Blood is the New Black Tee (People are People), Denim Pants (FOREVER 21), Vintage Polo; Wraparound, Black Boots (Milanos), Vintage Vertical Bag (Beat the Pants Off).


A white tee from People are People that totally rocked and completed my “Youth in Revolt” fashionspiration. 


A Vintage Vertical Bag that I got from an online shop Beat the Pants Off. The Corduroy vibe of this bag made me fell in love. Totally completed my today’s day-to-night ensemble. <3<3<3

Youth in Revolt is all about uplifting our current state of art and norms. Here are my oh-so-fave shots! Enjoy! <3







And that’s a wrap! Thank you guys. Hope you like my outfit post. Show some love by hitting the HYPE button in my LOOKBOOK account and please do visit my blog Mom’s Closet. Thank youuuuu. <3

Photos from Kweilin Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment